5th & 6th October
Next Available Date:
ODIS Diagnostic Systems Training
This training course is aimed at helping independent workshops and vehicle technicians, who want to go ‘Dealer Level’ with their diagnostics, on the Volkswagen Group vehicles (VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda).
We will use the ODIS system and VAS diagnostic interface extensively on this training course.
- ODIS System Software Operation & Use 100% 100%
- ODIS – for independent garages 70% 70%
- Wiring Diagrams and Technical Info 33% 33%
- ODIS Fault Finding Process 33% 33%
- ODIS Flash Updates and SVM 33% 33%
- ODIS Setup and Configuration 10% 10%
More Detailed Information
Going ‘dealer level’ with your diagnostics may seem daunting, but in reality, with some training and support, it is fairly straight forward. In fact, once you’ve made the change, you will look back an wonder how you ever managed doing things the ‘old’ way. With the demise of several of diagnostic equipment companies, who previously offered ‘dealer level diagnostics’, using with genuine dealer equipment in your workshop is the only way for go-ahead businesses and technicians to maintain and grow their business.
As vehicle technology continutes to advance at break-neck speed, dealer diagnostic solutions are the only realistic option to offer your customers the service you want to. With our pre-course set-up support, the face-to-face training and the post course help and guidance, we’ll help you make the transition from make-do diagnostics to can-do diagnostics.
This training course will enable you to get up and running with VW group vehicles (VW, AUDI, SEAT and Skoda), to use it effectively in your own business processes and to enable you to be in control of the diagnostic and repair process from initial fault right through to the fix (and the invoice).
This training course covers the following subject matter areas:
- Dealer level from an independent repairs viewpoint.
- ODIS design philosophy, operation and use.
- Hardware and software requirements (installation and updating).
- ODIS for the independent mind.
- Joined up diagnostics, information and repair.
- Best use of wiring and technical information.
- Guided fault finding processes.
- Flash programming, software version management, adaption and coding.
The training course is delivered in a technician friendly manner. There is a mix of both workshop and class room sessions appropriate to the subject matter. There are also ample opportunities to get hands on with the system and appropriate test vehicles.
Places on this course are strictly limited in order to ensure a quality training experience for all participants.