Course Runs Next:
Electrical Fault Finding - Brief Description
Electrical Fault Finding is at the root of all things diagnostic. This highly practical course will take you through our unique approach to fault finding electrical circuits and components.
You will not be bored by endless theory, but instead you will be inspired by the easy-to-use, practical fault finding techniques that you will learn.
- Electrical Comprehension 100% 100%
- Multimeter Skills 80% 80%
- Fault Diagnosis Technique 75% 75%
- Hands On 70% 70%
- Effective Use Of Wiring Diagrams 60% 60%
- ECU Fault Detection Strategy 25% 25%
- Intro to Oscilloscope 15% 15%
- CAN Bus Impact on Fault Finding 10% 10%
More Detailed Information
Electrical Fault Finding is at the root of all things diagnostic. This highly practical course will take you through our unique approach to fault finding electrical circuits and components. This course is unlike any other electrical course – you won’t be bored by endless theory. Everything we cover on this course has a direct link to the practical aspect of diagnosing and fixing vehicles.
Come on this course and demystify the dark art of electrical fault finding.
During the course you will cover
- Using and interpreting vehicle wiring diagrams
- Converting complex diagrams into simple test plans
- Test plans – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Earth back testing
- How, where and what to measure
- Key electrical components
- Different circuit types and structure
- Generators and Motors
- Practical Volt drop testing
- CAN Bus impact on traditional circuits and troubleshooting