New PicoScope 4225A for active diagnostics
Comes complete with our unique monthly ‘Grou-Pico’ Diagnostic Therapy webinars.
The exciting new PicoBNC+™ probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test
Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software – no more incorrect probe switch positions!
Powered probes that are always on and ready to go – no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes.
Kit comes with:
- 4225a BNC+ Scope
- 60 A AC/DC BNC+ current clamp
- Standard (ATC) fuse extension lead
- BNC+ 10:1 scope lead
- Flexible backpinning probe (red)
- Multimeter probe (black)
- Small crocodile/gator clip (red)
- Shrouded to Unshrouded Adapter (red)
- Carry case
- 2000 A AC/DC BNC+ current clamp
- Mini (ATC) fuse extension lead
- BNC+ Secondary ignition pickup
- Flexible backpinning probe (black)
- Multimeter probe (red)
- Battery Clip (Red)
- HT extension test lead
- BNC+ Premium test leads
- COP and signal probe
- Backpinning probe set
- Small crocodile/gator clip (black)
- Battery Clip (black)
- USB cable 1.8m