Call: 01278 428699
Course Lead: David Wagstaff
Course Runs Next:
Oscilloscope Masterclass - Brief Description
The course makes use of the Pico, Bosch and Snap-on range of oscilloscopes and covers a very wide range of diagnostic techniques and processes.
- Oscilloscope Diagnostics 100%
- Fault Diagnosis Techniques 75%
- Hands On 70%
- Component Fault Detection 60%
- Multi-channel Relational Diagnosis 50%
- Advanced Diagnostics 45%
- In cylinder & Pressure Diagnosis 40%
- Amp Clamp & Current Ramping 20%
More Detailed Information
Oscilloscope Masterclass will make the difference between diagnosing faults and not! This highly practical course will take you through our unique approach to fault finding a wide range of systems, such as Common Rail Diesel, Petrol Engine Management, Ignition Systems, CAN Bus (testing overview) and a vast array of other vehicle components. We will build your skills, knowledge and experience to an advanced user level.
Everything we cover on this course has a direct link to the practical aspect of diagnosing and fixing vehicles. You’ll get hands on with a wide range of vehicle systems, components as well as the latest scope and associated measurement devices (such as pressure transducers, current clamps and analytical software).
Come on this course and supercharge your oscilloscope diagnosis & fault finding skills.
During the course you will cover
- Triggers and Advanced Triggers.
- Masks and Alarms.
- Buffer and Buffer sorting.
- Bandwidth and sample rates.
- Relationship component testing – two, three and four channels.
- Ignition Systems.
- Amps, Microamps, wideband O2 sensors, active wheel speed sensors.
- In-cylinder Pressure Analysis.
- Exhaust pressure pulses.
- Waveform interpretation and analytic software.