Electric Vehicle and Hybrid Training Bootcamp
Course Runs Next:
Electric Vehicle and Hybrid Training Bootcamp - Brief Description
The practical sessions will make use a hybrid or electric vehicle(s). Information provided will encompass mainstream makes and models or hybrid and or electric vehicles. This independently IMI certified, intensive, week-long training course will bring you up to speed with this exciting technology and equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary to perform a wide range of service, diagnostic and repairs to hybrid and electric vehicles.
Successful completion of the course and the course assessments will lead to accreditation at Level 2 (Maintenance) , Level 3 (Repair and Replacement). The accreditation at Level 4 (working on live systems) is based on a written assignment and is asessment is optional.
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Systems 100%
- Component Testing 80%
- Fault Diagnosis Technique 75%
- Safe Working & Operation 60%
- Hands On 50%
- Physical Remove & Refit 20%
- Battery Technology & Repair 15%
- Transmission & Transaxle 10%
- EV Charging 10%
More Detailed Information
Hybrid and Electrical Vehicle system training is designed for garage technicians who are required to service, repair, diagnose and fix faults on Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
The aim of this course is to enable participants to:
- Be able to work safely on Hybrid and Electric Vehicles.
- Know Hybrid and Electric Vehicles operating concepts and working fundamentals.
- Use a range of tools on Hybrid and Electric Vehicles systems and components.
- Carry out Hybrid and Electric Vehicles system repairs.
- Test and diagnose Hybrid and Electric Vehicles systems.
- Diagnose Faulty Hybrid and Electric Vehicles components.
- Remove and refit safe and live Hybrid and Electric Vehicles components.
- Vehicle information coverage typically for Toyota, Honda, Nissan, BMW, VW Group, Kia/Hyundai & Tesla.
This training forms part of the Nationally Recognised Electric Vehicle standard. Participants practical skills, knowlege and understanding are formally assessed during the course.
Participants should aim to achieve accreditaiton for Hybrid and Electric Vehicles at Level 3, and optionally at Level 4 (Master Technician) subject to course pre-requisits.
Please call to discuss.