Course Runs Next:
This course is aimed at technicians who want to develop a robust and repeatable diagnostic process with the aim of improving results and reducing time taken. This course will teach you a robust technique for structuring your diagnostic process.
The primary goals of this training course is to ensure that your technical approach to vehicle diagnostics is the best it can be (covering diagnostic equipment, critical thinking skills, test and measurement techniques and fault finding strategies).
The course will provide you with take-away worksheets that can be used to you to identify and plan to make changes to areas which may be identified as benefiting from improvement.
You will be introduced to our well-developed, highly effective diagnostic process which can be adapted to suit your own personal situation.
The course will cover the following
- Test and measurement techniques
- ECU fault enabling criteria
- ECU fault strategy
- Developing a winning fault finding strategy
- Diagnostic Processes
- DTC and NO DTC fault finding routines
- Customer liaison
- Making money from diagnostics
- Diagnostics Techniques 100% 100%
- Diagnostic Techniques 60% 60%
- Adaptable Diagnostic Process 55% 55%
- Hands On 50% 50%
- Appropriate Tool Selection 40% 40%
- Fault Finding Strategies 40% 40%
- Profiting From Diagnostics 10% 10%
- Approprite Job/Customer Selection 10% 10%
- Win-Win or No Deal 10% 10%