Diagnostic Assistance Software
A brilliant software package to assit you in your diagnostics.
Written by technicians, for technicians, this software will provide guidance, test information and just-in-time learning to help you fix more cars faster.
The V16 software now consists of
- 35 Chassis Component Tests
- 24 Body System Component Tests
- 49 Diesel Engine Management System Component Tests
- 52 Petrol Engine Management System Component Tests
- Make your own notes (available on every page), including external weblinks and colour coded notes
- In total 62 new topics and 11 updates for this version
- Contains approximately 365,000 words, 2700 drawings, waveforms and images.
- Picoscope Sample Waveform files – launch direct from the software
- On-line member’s area to share tips and waveform files
The software has three clear sections:
Section 1 – Fundamentals. Here you will find technical topics that you can read to improve your core knowledge of how systems work.
The pages record when you last opened them last, so you can periodically refresh your knowledge by reading them again!
Section 2 – Guided Fault Finding. You can use this section for in-time learning whilst actually working on a car.
You can select topics to work though by component or symptom. Each topic describes the component / system operation, what may happen in the event it has failed, how to test the component / circuit, example waveforms utilising the Picoscope and testing with other equipment such as a scan tool or multimeter.
Section 3 – Library. This section contains reference waveforms and scan tool screen shots.
There are in excess of 200 waveform types contained within the waveform library.